Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Things That Make Me Happy...

I’m 30. Over the years I have grown to like, love and at times almost obsess over certain people, places, and things. This by no means is a list comparable to Oprah’s favorite things. They’re just my favorites. Here are a few of them:

Writing, books, Cool Water cologne, swimming, interior design, green grass, Maggie Mae, logic puzzles, Michael Jackson, organizing, summertime, cupcakes, My Matt, blogging, paisley patterns, Lady Antebellum, shopping, museums, the movie Big, the smell of fresh cut grass, Las Vegas, water, all shades of green, iced tea, expensive purses, STL, Fresca, Provel cheese, the ocean, Lilies, spinach dip, sleeping in, Facebook, boating, Happy perfume, my sister, Glee, Johnny Depp, Twilight, peanut butter and apple butter on an English muffin, springtime, Crate and Barrel, crafting, bacon, Katy Perry, my iPod, candles, Chevy Malibu, pears (not to eat, just to look at), weddings, BW3’s, jewelry, the movie Big, Christmas, when Matt wears his glasses, winter, The Band Perry, loosing weight, any shade of blue, hammocks, sunshine, lots of pillows on my bed, cruises, fried zucchini, bean fields, fishing, Miss Aubrey Ann, The Big Bang Theory, old storage trunks, mint chip ice cream, moonlight, people watching, Darius Rucker, fried chicken, birdhouses, staying in hotels, grilling out, the smell of a clean house, The Container Store, puppies, riding my bike, old barns, Two and a Half Men, Tom Hanks, the Cardinals, waterfalls, tropical fish, Target, Chicago, kittens, visiting Mulkeytown/Christopher, Taylor Lautner, How I Met Your Mother, rocking chairs, eBay, Eva Cassidy, peace and quiet, getting my hair cut and colored, pizza, the sound of a fan when I sleep, The Kardashians, Valentine’s Day, carpet instead of hardwood, having my back scratched, milk, Matt when he wears a baseball cap with the bill pulled up a little bit, dogs, Dahlias, Biscotti cookies, fall, bookcases that take up an entire wall, Elvis, fire pits, label makers, Golden Girls, photography, birdcages, breakfast foods for dinner, Sharpies, President Obama, baskets, my Droid X, cheesecake, Cranberry and Malibu, nautical décor, Cuban sandwiches, John Travolta, iced coffee, date nights with Matt, snow, loud music, magazines, flea markets, Hydrangeas, my pillow, John Mayer, sundresses, laughing until I can’t breathe, popcorn, Tiffany Lamps, Harry Potter, lasagna, the gangster Pretty Boy Floyd, watching movies in the theatre, Carmex, making spreadsheets, Barcode scanner app, chocolate (sugar free of course), pumpkins, Marshall’s Fall Festival, lightning bugs, mashed potatoes, garage sales, quilts, seashells, pellet ice, post cards, fingernail polish, Quizno’s, Arts and Crafts houses, cats, Leonardo DiCaprio, watching movies at home, pruning, Violets, using exact change, The Hangover, freshly waxed eyebrows, the smell of Banana Boat tanning oil, porch swings, old keys, birdbaths…finally getting a job oh so much closer to home. Today, this is my absolute favorite thing. This makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment